My aim is to present ideas, exercises and concepts in an effort to help create new patterns of thinking and perspectives.
Read it with an open mind and look at this book as a friend to take along with you on those days when your vocational day seems just like the last and after a long day, you arrive home tired, drained and wonder, is this all there is?
The book is organized into 10 chapters:
- Purpose (Figuring out who you are)
- The power of defining purpose
- Perspective (How do you view you?)
- Possibilities (What’s possible for you?)
- Place (What is your role in the world)
- Position (What is your attitude on a daily basis?)
- Passion (How to find it and keep it)
- Perfect Vocational Day (How to discover and experience it)
- Present (Examining and closing the gap towards what you want)
- Putting it all together (Aligning all your parts in vocational harmony)